Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First Post

On this historic day, February the second, MMXI, my thoughts and opinions will henceforth be public. I can't really predict what I will be posting about, but it will probably be one of the following:

-My thoughts on history and art history (focus on the Middle Ages?)
-Things I've learned through the course of my daily existence that should really be shared (how to use a broiler without causing a massive fire, for instance).

That being said, if you (and by "you", I mean anyone who happens to read this...since I'm making an assumption that someone is reading it) want anything in particular to be covered (ex. my notes on the fall of the Mycenaeans) or want to share, I'm cool with that also.

Finally, a shout out to my roommate who said I should start a blog: you asked for it- now you better read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment